- All team members are experienced and trade qualified
- Paint 2 IMPRESS is covered by public liability insurance of up to $20 million
- We can offer you a 5 Year Workmanship Warranty
- Peace of mind knowing you are being looked after by trade qualified painting professionals
- Expert advice and reliable service
- Guaranteed value for money
- We comply with all OH&S regulations
Timely and reliable
Paint 2 IMPRESS prides itself on the reliability of our service. We get the job done quickly and professionally so that we minimise the impact on your day-to-day life. We work in with other trades, your schedule and the weather to deliver the project on time and to a high standard every time.
Clean and tidy
Paint 2 IMPRESS’ team of Canberra painters always take the utmost care when painting inside your home or commercial premises. We will protect your carpets, furniture, fixtures and personal belongings by covering them with clean canvas sheets. At the end of each day we will take care to leave your home or commercial premises as tidy as possible so that any disruption is minimised. At completion, we will clean up after ourselves so that we leave your property in great condition.
The safety of our clients and team members is of the utmost importance to us. We use special personal protective equipment and modern tools designed to safeguard you and your family, as well as our team of professional painters. We also use an air purification system on site to ensure high air quality for the duration of the job.
Our aim is to exceed customer expectations with the quality and reliability of our work. We will work at hours convenient for you so that you can continue to function during the painting or renovation period. We will keep in touch with you at all stages of the painting project to ensure you are happy with how the job is progressing, and at the end of the project, confirm you are happy with all aspects of the job.
Paint 2 IMPRESS’s Canberra painting team is Dulux Accredited. This means we are:
- Certified and trusted by Dulux
- Use high quality Dulux paints
- Have professional painting licences and public liability insurance independently verified annually by Ebix Trades Monitor
- We can also offer a 5 Year Painter’s Workmanship Warranty on residential paint projects.
Paint 2 IMPRESS is also committed to uphold the Dulux Accredited Painter Program Charter of Values. This encompasses:
- Client satisfaction
- Sustainable solutions
- Adherence to health and safety legislation
These measures, along with a strict membership selection criteria, gives you confidence that Paint 2 IMPRESS will complete your Canberra house painting project to the highest standard and do so in a professional manner, from start to end.
1. Project consultation and inspection
- We will organise an onsite quote at a time that suits you. At which time we will walk through the job and understand your goals.
- We will thoroughly inspect all areas of the project to identify and agree the full scope of work and ensure all factors are considered.
2. Trusted advice
- We will advise on colour, preparation and material options.
- We will also recommend to you the number of coats that are required to achieve your objectives. Sometimes this will be only one, when you’re simply refreshing an existing colour. Where you need two or even three coats, we’ll explain why and explain how the relevant coating system will achieve your project needs.
3. Timely quote
- We will provide you with an itemised quote detailing all areas to be painted, the preparation to be undertaken, the coating system to be used and the paint products to be applied.
- We will establish your preferred timeframe and suggest scheduling options.
4. Utmost care for your belongings and property
- Before we start your painting project we will do everything required to protect your property and belongings. We will move your furniture out of the way and cover flooring in the areas we’re working on with canvas drop sheets.
- We also cover all furniture and other items with plastic sheeting. We’ll take the utmost care to ensure that doors, windows and window frames, power and data points, and light switches are covered so that they don’t get paint on them.
5. Project preparation
- We want you to get the most out of your investment in our Canberra painting services, so preparation is key. The results of investing time in thorough preparation will be seen for years to come.
- This is where Paint 2 IMPRESS’s team of Canberra painters excel, as we thoroughly clean all surfaces, fix and caulk holes as required, and sand down the areas to be painted so they are smooth and uniform – ready for painting.
6. Painting application
- We will expertly and meticulously apply the relevant paint coating system to the agreed surfaces using high quality brush, spray and rolling techniques.
- Whether your project requires several coats or simply one, rest assured that the trade qualified painting professionals at Paint 2 IMPRESS will apply the required number of primers, undercoats and final finishes to ensure the final painted surface is impeccable.
7. Clean and tidy
- We will keep your home or commercial premises clean and tidy as we go and at the completion of the project, we will leave your property the way we found it, the only exception being that you now have beautifully painted surfaces!